Brough Shield of 1883
The "shield" of the Brough
Coat of Arms was printed in the book The History of the Ancient
Parish of Leek [Staffordhsire, England], by John Sleigh, which was
published in 1883 by Bemrose and Sons of London, England. This 1883 print
of the Brough shield (shown below) is now in the public domain.
BFO International Headquarters
115 East 800 North, Bountiful, Utah, 84010, USA.